The Crew Wild Run launched less than a month ago, giving you access to a brand-new experience. And as always, we will make sure to keep improving this experience. Today, we’re giving you a first look at the new content, changes, tuning, and fixes that will be coming to the game.
Vehicles and Specs
- A new vehicle can be purchased by all players of The Crew and The Crew Wild Run: the Pagani Zonda in Full Stock and Perf Spec.
- As many of you have been requesting, the Mazda RX-7 will be coming in Drift Spec for The Crew Wild Run players.
- Christmas stickers are being added into the game for all players.
Handling improvement for the vehicles:
The following vehicles have received a handling tuning that provide: improved aerodynamics, better steering reactivity, improved countersteering, improved grip behavior, and an increase in the differences between Driving Help/Sport/Hardcore modes.
- BMW Z4 sDrive35is 2011 FULL STOCK/STREET/PERF/CIRCUIT/RAID
- Dodge Charger R/T Hemi FULL STOCK/STREET/PERF/ CIRCUIT /DIRT
- 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 FULL STOCK/STREET/PERF/ CIRCUIT /DIRT/RAID
- McLaren 12C FULL STOCK/PERF/ CIRCUIT
- Lamborghini Murciélago LP640 FULL STOCK/PERF/ CIRCUIT
- 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 FULL STOCK/PERF
- 1967 Shelby GT500 FULL STOCK/PERF/CIRCUIT
- Mini Cooper S 2010 FULL STOCK/STREET/PERF/CIRCUIT/DIRT
- Saleen S7 FULL STOCK/PERF/CIRCUIT
- Volkswagen Golf GTI FULL STOCK/STREET
- 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 FULL STOCK/STREET/PERF/CIRCUIT/DIRT
- Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG FULL STOCK/PERF/CIRCUIT
- Chevrolet Silverado FULL STOCK/STREET/PERF/CIRCUIT/DIRT/RAID
- Hot Rod STREET/PERF/CIRCUIT/DIRT
- Lamborghini Miura SV FULL STOCK/PERF
- Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG FULL STOCK/PERF/CIRCUIT
- Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut FULL STOCK/PERF/CIRCUIT
- Aston Martin V12 Zagato FULL STOCK/PERF
- Bentley Continental Supersports 2010 FULL STOCK/PERF/CIRCUIT
Tuning and changes
- Free Drive Stunts: The "No Crash" condition will now be triggered after level 10.
- Key binding – PC players: PC players were unable to rebind all their keys the way they wanted. This has been modified and PC players will be able to rebind their keys as they wish.
- The Summit music volume is now linked to the FX Volume instead of the Music Volume in the options.
- Fix in Summit leaderboards: Removed the debug text which could be seen on the leaderboards of the Free Drive challenges, Free Drive Stunts and PvP.
- Number of required medals to access the monthly Summit: Three medals appeared as needed to access the monthly Summit.
- Inability to start the European Qualifier with some cars: A few vehicles weren’t matched to their region of origin (European cars), preventing them from being used in the appropriate Summit Qualifier.
- Kicked to the Main Menu during a Summit event: Players could be kicked to the Main Menu if they were in a middle of a Summit activity when the related Summit was ending.
- Fixed the improper value of players registered in Free Drive Stunt in the smartphone.
- Fixed a display issue where the Summit Qualifier appeared to be closed when it was actually active.
- Fixed an issue where an improper amount of ESK points was granted to a player at the end of a Free Drive Stunt.
- Fixed a display issue where 255 medals were needed to get access to the monthly Summit if a player never entered the Summit.
- The “Looking For Crew” queue should now be working properly with the Free Drive Stunts.
- Fixed a display issue where a part of the overall Summit leaderboard went outside of the screen if a player opened it after completing a Free Drive Challenge while a Summit was active.
- Fixed a display issue where the Summit reward page displayed a Monster ESK instead of a Drift ESK.
- Fixed an issue during the Summit cinematic when entering with a Monster Truck.
- The bonus faction missions available at the end of the month will now be properly activated.
As always, keep sharing your feedback and thoughts, as well as sending us your creations in the game.
The Crew Team